We’re looking for career-minded, full-time residential and light commercial HVAC service technicians throughout our service area. Two years of experience in the HVAC industry and a great attitude are required.
Primary Job Functions:
- Perform annual preventative maintenance checks and tune-ups
- Diagnose and repair service issues with oil, propane, and natural gas-fired heating and water-heating equipment
- Diagnose and repair service issues with central A/C and mini-split systems
- Perform HVAC system installations
- Perform Tank Sure warranty tank testing
- Keep company vehicle and customer’s work area clean and safe
- Some overtime is necessary (occasional nights/weekends)
- 2-3 years of HVAC experience in service and installations
- Great attitude
- Clean driving record
- Propane CETP certification a plus
- Great communication skills
We are looking for the right candidates to expand our family of employee-owners. Complete our online application today! If you have questions, call Gary Smith at 800-542-5552, ext. 1102 or email Careers@MainCareEnergy.com.