Main-Care Energy has a Full-Time opportunity for a HVAC Service Manager in the Catskill / Windham area. This leadership position manages productivity of the Service department while ensuring safety and efficient operations with a focus of maintaining high customer satisfaction and employee morale.
- Recruit, Select, Train, Schedule, Coach employees
- Communicate job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising and reviewing job contributions
- Achieve operations and company goals
- Serve as primary point of contact when there are customer issues related to service
- Work closely with management team to set and/or implement policies & procedures
- Communicate all operating field service updates, issues or policies at department meetings
HVAC Service Manager Skills and Proficiencies:
- Decision Making
- Reporting Skills
- Critical Thinking and Problem Solving Skills
- Communication Skills
- Team Work
We are looking for the right candidates to expand our family of employee-owners. Complete our online application today! If you have questions, call Gary Smith at 800-542-5552, ext. 1102 or email Careers@MainCareEnergy.com.