Our customer care associates understand the importance of teamwork and possess a “customer first” attitude. The right candidate also has excellent communication skills and the ability to multi-task and problem-solve.
- Act as a front-line representative of customer care
- Answer customer phone calls and emails
- Take fuel orders and service requests over the phone
- Process customer payments and post transactions
- Perform various customer troubleshooting and problem-solving tasks
- Some overtime is necessary (occasional nights/weekends)
- A “customer first” attitude
- Excellent communications skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Problem-solving skills
- Computer skills including Microsoft Word and Excel
- Two-year college degree and/or equivalent customer service experience preferred
- Experience in electronic customer communications via email and online help a plus
We are looking for the right candidates to expand our family of employee-owners. Complete our online application today! If you have questions, call Gary Smith at 800-542-5552, ext. 1102 or email Careers@MainCareEnergy.com.